#100 Days of Notebooking
Are you looking for fresh ideas for notebook pages? Follow the hashtag #100DaysofNotebooking and get ideas from other notebookers! That's what I'm doing. Here are some ideas for this week...
* Make a list. Lists are a great way to create an entry for a notebook page. I love to make a list of words...your favorite words, words that sound good, words that are new to you. Have fun!
* Write a letter...to something in your life that you’d like to get rid of...fear, pain, guilt, a pair of shoes. Be creative.
* Think about something that annoys you. Write a rant! Let it all out. Write and allow your emotions to fall all over the page.
* I love quotes. I’ll share a quote each week to trigger some writing. “Instructions for living life: Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.” –Mary Oliver
* Find something to tape into your notebook...a card, a quote, a receipt, a photo, anything. Tape it in with washi tape and write all around it. Use it to inspire the story.
* Here’s a poem. Print it or copy it into the pages of your notebook. Allow these words to inspire your own words. Cleo Wade writes beautifully about loving yourself. Try it and see where it takes you:
A love note to my body:
first of all,
I want to say,
for the heart you kept beating
even when it was broken
for every answer you gave me in my gut
for loving me back
even when I didn't know how to love you
for every time you recovered when I pushed you past our limits
for waking up.
Poem by Cleo Wade